Support Music With Vision
- Give a one time gift to support our vision of bringing healing through music.
- Contribute to a start-up need listed below.
- As of September 2017 we are $38,000 shy of our two year start up goal. Below is a list of things that need additional support. Please contact us for additional details:
- We have a goal of providing music lessons for 60 young people this year. Through our partnership with CMC, we are able to provide 12 week lessons for $150 per student, our average cost for teachers is $500/term. Donate below to support resiliency training through music lessons.
- Our Safe-Sober Events have a budget of $500 per event - sign up to sponsor one of our events
- Our Content and CD production studio has overhead costs of about $300 per CD - sign up to be a Jam Sesh Record Executive.
- Here is a list of capital start-up costs for our live event venue, instruments, studio.
- Stage Materials: $3,000 (Contact For Details)
- Instruments: $7,000 (Contact For Details)
- Speakers, Sound Treatment: $7,000 (Contact For Details)
- Music Studio Equipment: $3,000 (Contact For Details)
To make a donation please visit our fiscal sponsor Northwest Colorado Community Health Partnership:
Music With Vision is a project of Northwest Colorado Community Health Partnership. All contributions are tax deductible and overseen by NCCHP. (http://ncchealthpartnership.org/)
For additional questions or to learn more please fill out a contact form.